Restorative Dentistry in Jonesboro, AR
Restorative dental care is any treatment that is used to repair the teeth, gums, or inside of the mouth and help the patient achieve and maintain optimal oral health. Many patients will need to schedule at least one restorative dental service at some point in time, and our team is here to make the entire process from diagnosis to post-treatment as easy and comfortable as possible. Call our office to schedule your next visit today!Contact Us
If one or more of your teeth have been affected by decay or dental trauma, our team provides restorative dental services that can repair both the appearance and functionality of your teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays — Inlays are used to replace areas on the top of the teeth that have been affected by damage, while onlays restore the entire chewing surface of the tooth.
- Dental Fillings — Our office uses tooth-colored dental fillings, which replace areas of teeth affected by tooth decay and blend in seamlessly with the rest of the tooth.
- Dental Crowns — Crowns are essentially tooth-colored caps that are usually made of porcelain or ceramic materials. They’re designed to fit over a single tooth and protect it while restoring its appearance.
- Root Canal Therapy — Root canals are performed when an infection occurs inside a tooth. Once the infected tissue is removed, the tooth is then cleaned, sealed, and covered with a crown.
If you are currently missing a tooth or need one or more teeth extracted and replaced, our team has you covered.
- Dental Bridges — Bridges look like three or more dental crowns that are attached together, and they can restore teeth or act as a minimally invasive tooth replacement option.
- Dental Implants — Implants are titanium posts that are implanted into the jawbone. Once the implant has fused with the jawbone, a natural-looking implant crown will be attached.
- Partial Dentures — Partial dentures are custom made to fill in gaps in a patient’s smile. They easily clip onto natural teeth and provide the patient with a complete smile instantaneously.
- Full Dentures — Full dentures are used to replace a full arch of teeth, which can be all of the top teeth, all of the bottom teeth, or all of the teeth.
Some dental offices don’t provide surgical procedures in-house, but should you or anyone in your household need a gentle dental extraction, our team at Wagner & Langston Family Dentistry can assist. We try to reserve invasive dental treatments like tooth extractions as a last resort, but there are some cases in which removing a tooth altogether is the best choice for the patient’s oral health.Contact Us